textures, pt. 4, 5, & 6

I Like Giants by Kimya Dawson on GroovesharkThis is how I've been feeling lately. These past few months have certainly been trying. It's almost as if everything that I was getting comfortable with (relationships, plans for the future, things like that) fell apart, all at the same time. Looking back on all of the changes now though, I'm realizing how much I grew from them. Gold is purified only by fire, right? I like to think of this as my refining period. I'm standing at the top of the hill I was climbing and looking down and feeling very at peace. Still unsure of what's in store for me but definitely very excited about it. 

xo,
e.m.

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your starting to feel a little better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look at it the same way as you do whenever something similar happens to me. I tend to take advantage of these moments to reflect on my life and to look at my options of 'where to go from here'. It's definitely a challenge but if you look at it a certain way (perhaps at a certain angle, maybe?) then it looks more like a positive challenge than a negative one. The world is at your feet. Explore it however you would like :)

    ReplyDelete