five things:


Hey hey y'all! I've been tagged. I don't usually do these things but Bee made hers look like so much fun, and then she tagged me, and I just HAD to.

I'm going to keep the good times rolling and I'm tagging Allie, Violet, and Leah.

xo,
e.m.

p.s. I'll be away this weekend and thus not blogging. (Sadface.) I've got a wedding up in Connecticut and then swinging over to Manhattan on Sunday for business. Can't really tell you all about it yet, but if you can, please keep me in your prayers. Exciting things on the horizon!

17 comments

  1. Is that you singing in your high school band?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you did this. I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps your band was actually awesome. you sound like old school eisley. :) I totally would have listened to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we'll be getting back together and hopefully in the studio again soon :)

      Delete
  4. AH. oh man, loooove the fact that you are speaking Russian. That kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waa thank you pretty lady!!! I am so excited to do this now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the song! can I listen to it anywhere?:) love your blog and I get so inspired of your vegan recipes, keep it up! you are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The song in the background of the video, or my band's song?

      Delete
    2. Your band's song! :) loved what I heard of it <3

      Delete
  7. Okay, SOOO happy that Bee tagged you so I could stumble across your blog. You are seriously absolutely adorable! I could watch this video over and over again! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY CRAP GIRL.... your singing is amazing. I think you should put some of tunes on here so we can listen to them at work :)
    Loved the video. You are adorable. Loved every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! As soon as I can figure out how to do that, I shall :)

      Delete
  9. You're adorable! And I'm loving the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete