the wall

the great wall of china, e.m. ricchini, brooklyn brewery, the north face, redheadthe great wall of china, snow, photographyyanjing beer, brooklyn brewery, great wall of china, beer, redhead, the north face, snowI didn't want to go all "China crazy" because I didn't want you all to get bored but I've been getting lots and lots of feedback asking for photos from my trip so I'll be sharing a few (in small doses!) from time to time. I figured I'd start with something basic, The Great Wall! It was cold. REALLY cold. It was worth it though to get photos of the wall with snow covered in snow. It looks so pretty, doesn't it? It's overwhelming to stand on this massive structure and think about how men with only hand tools built it. Cliche, I know, but it's definitely an inspiration. Seeing The Wall was never on my bucket list, but I've been there twice now and both times I left feeling like I've been ready to take the world by storm. Having said that, if you happen to be in the neighborhood, it's certainly worth stopping by. (Wink wink!)

xo,
e.m.

9 comments

  1. How awesome! I've definitely never seen pictures of the wall with snow. It's so beautiful and awe inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to get bored! I love hearing about peoples trips to different countries :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That is so cool! I've never seen pictures of the great wall like this before. I so wouldn't get bored of your more pictures in large doses, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else. I would most definitely love to see more photos from your trip.

    ReplyDelete